We are excited to show you the quality Christian education that awaits your child at Above and Beyond Preschool.
We are open year round!! So stop in any time for a tour or for more information!
Click here to read about what's new at Above & Beyond!
Will you need before and/or after-school care for your Dysart
half-day kindergarten student for the 2015-2016 school year?
We can help!
Click here to read about our 2015-2016 Before and After School Care options!
Our mission is to glorify God by partnering with families in our community to provide quality Christian childcare, education and development opportunities that will honor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, among all nations.
You will find no other preschool in the Surprise area using the A Beka curriculum.
We are proud to be an Empower Center!
As an Empower Center, we abide by the following standards:
- We provide at least 60 minutes of physical activity per day and do not allow more than 60 minutes of sedentary activity at a time.
- We practice Sun Safety!
- We are a breastfeeding-friendly facility.
- We determine whether our site is eligible for the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- We limit serving fruit juice to no more than 2 times per week.
- We serve family-style meals and do not use food as a reward.
- We provide monthly oral healthcare education.
- We ensure that all staff receive 3 hours of training annually on Empower topics.
- We make the Arizona Smoker's Helpline (ASHLine) education materials available at all times.
- We are a smoke-free campus.
We are also a SCREEN FREE center. We show two movies a year - a Dr. Seuss movie in March and the Polar Express in December. The rest of the year, we do not use movies or television in our classrooms.
For more information about Empower Standards, see the Arizona Department of Health Services - http://azdhs.gov/empower-program/
Please stop in for a tour when it's convenient for you. We would love to make your family a part of ours.
Please call or stop by for registration information.